So my old GPS is finally beyond hope. It has fallen into a state that can only be deemed useless, and I need a new one. I’m hoping to get some recommendations from folks about what GPS models features you like the most. Some of my requirements include:
- Screen – not just tracking
- Topographical Maps
- Mac Connectivity – Preferably bluetooth
Basic Usage for me:
- Plot waypoints before a hike
- Use During a hike to verify location/path
- Little geocaching
- Exporting hike details to Google Earth, etc..
So, what models do you prefer, and why?