EDC, Every Day Carry. Something I think that is true to the heart of boys and geeks everywhere. Pockets were made to be filled, and no geek ever wants to be without the right tool for the job. EDCer’s might be minimalists, pushing everything down to the smallest factor possible, or may be on the other end, having two of everything, just in case. So I decided to join a meme and post up what’s in my pockets first (my bag has a whole other load, for later).
A quick rundown on these contents (Top left working clockwise).
- Odd keychain, Tahoe key and fob, motorcycle key (detachable), Leatherman squirt s4, micro-mag with LED conversion kit. Usually in left pocket if in use, otherwise jacket or pack.
- Iphone earbuds (phone is busy taking the picture).
- Regular keychain. Car key and fob, micro-led light, cabinet and trigger lock keys, house key, safe key, pill vial (waterproof storage).
- North American Arms Magnum Mini revolver, magnum JHP rounds. LR chamber located ‘elsewhere’
- Boker sub-compact folding, lockblade knife
- Access Card for work
- Cree LED tac-light