I am a huge fan of Glenn Beck, but haven’t listened to his show for a while. As I have said before, I had to take a break from all things political. It appears that I have missed a couple things. A fellow blogger and friend pointed out to me Glenn Becks “We Surround Them” plan. I just sent in my picture. I encourage everyone to do the same! And for the record, I whole-heartedly agree with both the 9 Principles and the 12 Values! Here it is right from Glenn Becks website, http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/21018/?ck=1.
Do you watch the direction that America is being taken in and feel powerless to stop it?
Do you believe that your voice isn’t loud enough to be heard above the noise anymore?
Do you read the headlines everyday and feel an empty pit in your stomach…as if you’re completely alone?
If so, then you’ve fallen for the Wizard of Oz lie. While the voices you hear in the distance may sound intimidating, as if they surround us from all sides—the reality is very different. Once you pull the curtain away you realize that there are only a few people pressing the buttons, and their voices are weak. The truth is that they don’t surround us at all.
We surround them.
So, how do we show America what’s really behind the curtain? Below are nine simple principles. If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common. I urge you to read the instructions at the end for how to help make your voice heard.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
You Are Not Alone
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Please send a digital version of your picture to: email@example.com and then stay tuned to the radio and television shows over the coming weeks to see how we intend to pull back the curtain.